I made this jacket to wear with the previous pants (here) and because I had and still have some fabric left. I think I will make a skirt too and so to make a complete suit.
Here are the pictures and you will see that I also modified this pattern a little.
I used the pattern no.119 from burda 07/2011. The only alteration that I made was to gather the sleeves at the shoulder because I don't know why the sleeve was to big and I couldn't make it to fit the seam. And after a little research I found out that I wasn't the only one with this problem and it may be a error in the pattern.
I hope you like it, the pattern is nice and I found out that I've developed some new skills in the progress.
P.S.: I think I need a new camera because looking at the pictures it seems that my camera makes the shots blurry at the top and bottom part and it's only clear in the middle section of the picture.
Until next time,
Love and kisses,